Summer Fun starts here!
Ummm…isn’t it too early to be thinking about this? Absolutely not! We start planning our summer months ahead of time, making sure we have a location and many of the details worked out long before spring flowers start blooming. Summers bring some of our wildest fun, and it takes some time to make that kind of fun happen! We’d love to have you join us, so stay tuned here as we post our plans. Our plans for summer include programs 4days a week, Monday – Thursday from 12:00pm until 5:30pm…a great match with summer school.
Just a few of our program features:
- Daily lunch and snack
- Weekly field trips
- Once-a-week trip to the splash pad or local park
- Age-appropriate enrichment activities
- Daily outdoor activities (as weather permits)
- Transportation available includes, to and from home or summer school for those who live in the 55112 area *Additional fees apply.
- Lots of flexibility!
Our “on-site” (non-field trip) days are spent doing a variety of activities such as recreational games, arts and crafts, cooking and lot of hands-on fun. Your kids will have a blast!
Worried that our rates don’t work with your budget?
There are many scholarships available for families who qualify for free/reduced lunch, so give us a call!
Don’t qualify for free/reduced lunch, but have financial concerns?All Families…
- Can take advantage of our sibling discounts (10% off the regular weekly fee) – great for larger families.
- Have access to limited, partial scholarships and our sliding fee scale. Proof of income is required. Please call to inquire about our sliding fee scale rates.
We hope you’ll consider joining us this upcoming summer as we plan to shatter the record for the most fun you can have in one day!
Questions? Give us at call or send us an e-mail.